"Don't bother to pack your bags, or your map. We won't need them where we're goin'. We're goin' where the wind is blowin', not knowin' where we're gonna stay."

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

...and he's off!



Today I head out for my three month trip through Asia and Europe with whatever can fit into my backpack! Here's my itinerary if anyone wants to meet up:

4/27-5/5: South Korea
5/5-5/9: Hong Kong
5/9-5/18: Vietnam
5/18-5/24: Laos
5/24-6/2: Philippines
6/2-6/6: Indonesia
6/6-6/10: Singapore
6/10-6/20: Greece
6/20-7/10: Spain
7/10-7/25: Italy
7/25-7/28: France

I'll do my best to post updates as frequently as I can about the foods I eat and the sights I see (and the "beard" I grow), so check back often! See ya'll on the flip side.

10 comments:

  1. Have a great trip Pert, sorry I won't be able to join this time, but hopefully one day we can travel together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!! We'll miss you tons but are so excited for your 3 months of adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip. I will email you regarding VN vise as soon as I hear back from Uncle Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip buddy! Wish I could be there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea, and I couldn't really think of anything other than the palaces but I found this NYTimes page for ya.

    http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/guides/asia/south-korea/overview.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip! - Wilbert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perttt! I'll be in Hong Kong in mid June... :( I missed your Asia segment. Hope you're having a blast! Can't wait to see pics! KIT. ;P

    ReplyDelete